Monday, November 16, 2009

I dun have enough time to update my blog.will try to spend more time here rather than facebook.facebook-ing more fun, hell yeah?

Well..

-Final exams just around the corner.but im exhausted with those books and notes.
-Me and my beau just doin fine.started planning to makes things better :) oohhh i just loves him so much.
-I love my family.but tend to hate it when they're gonna leave me this Raya Haji for Holiday trip i guess. haha childish aite?
-My dad will take off to Kemboja for 10 days."Babaaaa,duit mykkkk ;p " tp I isi pki card la :(
-I need new wardrobe. something like Paris or Nicole ?
-I want more money bcause i have things to buy. dun ask me to list down. 3 hari 3 mlm xabes nnt.
-I wanna ride a roller coaster. ngidam hehe.
-Im so in love with Coach Madison Sabrina Satchel bag. will go to Pavi to get it next year.
-Its been a long time since I tak swim. sape nk teman ?
-Im soo hungry.wanna eat apple pie, spagetti, lasagna, BR ice cream, blueberry cheescake, coke coke coke, and garlic bread.
-Nk naik superbike bole ?
-Many ppl asked me, "Hey why u pnye layout itam putih je ? gothic la" and i answered, " my life is simple yet mysterious as white and black " so do u get it ?
-I want DSLR plssssss!

Actually,byk lg yg I nk bebel but ngntok la.Will text in soon.Nite :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment